- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great shop!! Very friendly people. Took my k5 blazer that had some issues. After fixing my transmission leak I took it out and still had some issues. Took it back and they fixed it on the spot with no charge. I know transmission leaks take time and procar backs the work they do. Thank you guys for getting my truck back on the roadDarrell T.
Very professional quick diagnosis of the problem . Overall great experience . I highly recommend procar automotive to those of us who want their car fixed right the first time. Good job guys thank you very muchMichael O.
Excellent place for your automotive needs without the worry of being taken advantage of.Matt C.